Wij raden u aan dit samen te kopen
Totaal: 353.98 €Bespaar €
|Gebruik van koffiemachines|
|Type melksysteem||Manual frother|
|Kan het koffiezetapparaat heet water maken?|
|Land van herkomst||Italy|
Being able to control the preparation stages of a cup of coffee is crucial in order to obtain the best result available for each situation and blend. This is why Sanremo “Opera” was equipped with several exclusive systems used to adapt the machine to the needs of any individual user.
The interface called “Be in control express yourself” allows the user to have complete control of the extraction phase of his coffee and manage each parameter of the dispensing process. The user can control the temperature of water, steam and the group itself in a matter of seconds. “Dose Regulation” function allows the user to manage each phase of the coffee extraction process by adjusting the weight of the ground coffee, water amount in mililiters, and pump pressure for each infusion.
Three group coffee machine’s technical features:
– Dimensions (HxDxW): 440 x 654 x 1040 mm.
– 2 steam wands.
– 1 water tap.
– 1 one-cup portafilter.
– 3 two-cup portafilters.
Additional technical features:
– Stainless steel parts and accessories.
– “Cool touch” steam wands.
– Coffee delivery control system CDS.
– Water temperature display for infusions.
– Boiler steam temperature display.
– Display for the programming parameters of the machine.
– Independent adjustment of the PID and water temperature.
– Electronic pressure sensor with 0.02 bar precision that allows the chosen pressure and steam in the boiler to be kept constant under any conditions.
– Programmable cup-heater temperature.
– Auto-diagnosis and statistical data.
– Scheduled maintenance programme based on litres or number of coffees dispensed.
Colors: black, white, inox.